In order to be considered for admission, families must complete these steps:
- Information (Tour/Observation) - request a program review with the Director, Debra Hogan
- Application - complete and submit an application for admission including records for current and former schools, and student evaluation form (reference link) and a $100 nonrefundable application fee ($50 for additional sibling)
- Interview/Applicant Visit - prospective parents will be contacted to arrange their child's interview at SNHMA. Elementary candidates participate in the program for which they are applying. While applicants visit the classroom, the Director interviews parents. Kindergarten candidates attend either small group or individual interviews with their parents.
- Acceptance - Letters of acceptance, non-acceptance, and wait lists will be mailed within 7 days after interview. An admissions packet including a tuition contract is included for children who are accepted.
- Response - Once your child has been accepted to SNHMA, you will be asked to return a signed contract along with a non-refundable tuition deposit (refer to tuition payment plan options) to the school by May 1.
Enrollment preferences are given to children who are re-enrolling and children who have or have had siblings in the school.
The balance of ages and sexes in each class is important to classroom harmony. Therefore, an appropriate balance will be maintained when enrolling new children. Final placement of children in classes is done at the discretion of the teachers and administrators.
Southern NH Montessori Academy is a non-sectarian Montessori school that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, disabilities, marital status or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admission or hiring policies, and other school administered programs.
- Admissions Kit
- Evaluation Form - Early Childhood
- Evaluation Form - Kindergarten/Lower Elementary
- Child Health Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medication Authorization Form
Tuition & Fees
- Full Day/5 days $902/mo*
- Morning/5 days $677.00/mo*
We also offer a 3 day program for 3 year olds (Tues-Thurs) both full day and morning only, as well as a 4 day program for 4 year olds (Mon - Thurs).
Full day/5 days — $937.50/month* plus fees
Materials Fees - $150 includes: workbooks, smocks, classroom and art supplies, school shirt, practical life and science materials
Activities Fees - Activities Fees - $175 includes: expenses associated with monthly Field trips and School Presentations
Full day/5 days — $956.50/month* plus fees
Materials Fees - $195 includes: workbooks, smocks, classroom and art supplies, school shirt, practical life and science materials
Activities Fees - $225 includes: expenses associated with monthly Field trips and School Presentations
Full day/5 days — $1032.50/month* plus fees
Materials Fees - $135 includes: workbooks, smocks, classroom and art supplies, school shirt, practical life and science materials
Activities Fees - $295 includes: expenses associated with monthly Field trips and School Presentations
Technology Fees - $150 includes: equipment (classroom tablets/iPads, keyboards, MP3/Nano, cameras, video), software licenses and interactive whiteboard
*Reflects rate for ten month installment tuition payment plan
Full day program: 8:30am-3:15pm; Morning only program: 8:30am-Noon
Tuition discounts are available for siblings and annual/semi-annual payment plans
Tuition Payment Plan - The School offers three tuition payment plans as outlined below.
- Single Payment Plan - Payment of 100% of tuition plus all fees on or before June 1. Those who select this option qualify for a 3% discount of the annual tuition.
- Two Payment Plan - The first Payment is comprised of 50% of tuition plus all Fees on or before June 1. The second payment is comprised of 50% of Tuition paid on or before December 31. Those who select this option qualify for a 1% discount of the annual tuition.
- Ten Payment Plan - Ten equal monthly payments each of 10% of the total of Tuition, the first payment is due including all Fees on or before May 1. Following payments are due beginning August 1 with final payment due April 1.